Twin Falls Education Foundation ‘Sustaining Friends’ giving program is comprised of individuals and families that provide consistent and fundamental support for out most vulnerable students. Together, as a ‘friend’ of the organization, you can directly help hundreds of students mitigate risk factors to meet their needs so that they can attend school ready to learn.
Beginning at just $10/month, your financial impact over the course of a year is significant to the students we serve and the educators we support. Choose your monthly level of participation below and support the needed resources of those experiencing some of life’s most difficult challenges.
- Friend $10/Month
- Associate $25/Month
- Affiliate $50/Month
- Advocate $75/Month
- Go-Giver $100+/Month*
*Level comes with additional recognition and benefits
As a Sustaining Friend of Twin Falls Education Foundation, you will:
- Receive a thank you letter.
- Be recognized in our annual Impact Report
- Receive notices for special events, fundraising initiatives, volunteer opportunities, announcements, and campaigns.
- Change the lives of students you have never met and support the efforts of dedicated teachers.
- Understand your donation has a ripple effect. When you participate as a Sustaining Friend, you’re helping shape a better tomorrow. Your dollar keeps kids in school, mitigates countless risk factors, and helps provide needed educational support materials for classrooms.
- Feel good about your efforts. The knowledge that you are helping others is empowering and, in turn, will make you feel happier and more fulfilled.
Become a Sustaining Friend today!
Contact our office for additional information or to get started with automatic monthly withdrawal/deposit