Whether creating a Facebook Birthday Fundraiser, hosting a bake sale, planning a charity event, or more, your creativity and passion can help raise needed funds for the students and educators we serve!
Each year, energetic individuals, businesses, community groups, and students help generate the resources we need in support of Twin Falls Education Foundation. If you are a planning a fundraiser, please take a moment to review our Fundraising Guidelines ((document to be created to link to))
Use our Fundraiser Tool Kit (link) to get started
Examples of successful Fundraising Events/Initiatives
- Host a birthday party — Guests bring donations of cash or ‘wish list’ items for Twin Falls Education Foundation
- Host a service/product promotion — Designate a day at your business or a product for sale where a portion or all of the proceeds benefit Twin Falls Education Foundation
- Host a spring/summer event — Coordinate a golf tournament, fun run, dirty-dash, bike ride, 3 on 3 basketball tournament, etc. in which the net proceeds and/or entry fees benefit Twin Falls Education Foundation
- Host a face-painting station at a community or neighborhood event — During a celebrated holiday where there will be a large gathering of people, host a face-painting station where the proceeds from your efforts benefit Twin Falls Education Foundation. Face painting is not restricted to kids and teens alone; adults are also indulging in the fun.
- Host a grassroots fundraiser — Host a small fundraiser like a garage sale with family, friends or as a neighborhood. Host a car wash/lemonade stand or a neighborhood water fight. Consider a penny war between classes, teams, or competing schools. Every little bit of support goes a long way. You’d be surprised at how innovative we can be at stretching a dollar.
- Use your imagination — Be creative and come up with something uniquely your own.